Senior Solutions Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Consulting & Client Success Operations (CCSO) COE team supports, empowers, and drive results for Pega with a focus on Consulting and Client Success. We cultivate, develop and execute global strategies, actionable insights and best in class applications using the latest Pega platform, products and features.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You would be a shepherd to drive continuous improvement to build exceptional solutions for the Consulting and Client Success teams in Pega. You would be leveraging your PRPC and other technical skills in innovative ways to build & enhance features. You would be thinking independently, but also value teamwork while designing software in a collaborative setting.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
Ensure projects are implemented in a way that initially meets the business needs and are agile enough to respond to future changes
- Able to effectively adjust to changing priorities and business
- Work collaboratively with team to design, develop technical solutions to meet business needs
- Perform peer code reviews to team members
- Support existing applications and production issues
- When required, partner with Business Contacts to troubleshoot and address operational issues
- Present at small gatherings on an application’s design or functionality
- Provide input at team meetings and meetings with business stakeholders
- Develop presentation materials and technical documentation as required
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions with other members of the team that reside in the same office or in remote locations
Who You Are:
You are a Pega Developer who is skilled in PRPC technologies
- 4-6 years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Should have an experience with PRPC development
- Should have ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Designed functional, robust and case management based Pega applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Owners, to align business goals with implementation results
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)