Meet Our Team:
This is high-profile and demanding role, requiring a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills. This role is designed to help Pega grow its business; provide high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; increase the efficiency and productivity of current team members; manage and help develop talented and experienced employees; and help develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. You will drive awareness and usage of the “Pega Delivery Approach” (defined delivery process best practices) across the practice and delivery leadership in their portfolio of partners. You will integrate Pega delivery best practices into Partner’s methodology to improve delivery outcomes and help the Partner best leverage Pega technology.
In this role, you will:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings in assigned projects and accounts.
- Deliver the sold project margin goal by managing write-offs and staff assignments within the project budget.
- Achieve annual quota license as assigned.
- Develop and leading ELs and delivery teams and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest consistent quality.
- Mentor assigned team resources to develop their full potential, to ensure adoption of methodology and delivery of quality of work, and to ensure that company objectives are met.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions and creative problem-solving activities.
- Serve as project escalation point for your team’s clients to ensure high quality. deliverables, solutions and client management on projects.
- Achieve a minimum of 20% personal billable utilization.
- Collaborate with the Pega sales and technical organizations to maximize growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
- Participate in senior-level customer governance boards.
Who You Are:
You have proven experience in professional services delivery or business development, as well as experience in one of our target industries. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs of Marketing. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services delivery or business development / Client Executive role
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
- Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business, recognized as the BPM market leader
- Reference-able clients that include the world’s most innovative organizations
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a host of industries and massive emerging markets
- A fast-paced, energizing, collaborative and rewarding environment within innovative industries
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)