Public Sector Contracts Analyst
Meet Our Team
As a key contributor to the Pega’s Legal team, you will work closely with the Pega Business Officer team and Public Sector sales team to streamline and maintain internal company processes to effectively and efficiently manage and maintain Pega’s ongoing business relationships with its government customers. This is a high functioning, energetic group of professionals who love to roll their sleeves up and take on new challenges.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega has a wide range of government customers, from small to very large state and federal agencies, often with mission critical Pega software applications requiring recurring and critical license and maintenance renewals and option exercises, which involve very detail oriented and time-sensitive oversight and work-flow management, often working with company resellers and government procurement professionals. You will play a critical role in getting these deals across the finish line and keeping our customers running on Pega!
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Coordinate and manage license and maintenance renewals, option exercises, and other customer transaction requirements to assure compliance with requirements of each contracting vehicle, Agency, and Contracting Officer.
- Facilitate and track the multi-step Quote to Renewal/Option completion process to assure that Pega’s Quotations are accurate, responsive to, and in compliance with the company’s and each Government Agency’s requirements. Once renewals/options are closed, follow-through on all processes, documentation and record keeping to maintain comprehensive and compliant information and files.
- Provide accurate, timely, and complete information to partners in Finance, Renewals, Pega Consulting, Sales Ops, etc., to improve forecasting quality and visibility of KPIs.
- Document internal procedures in preparation for government queries and audits by Pega’s Public Sector customers: e.g. NSA, FBI, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, Census, State of California, etc.
Who You Are:
You are a dependable, process-minded professional who has a sense of urgency and a strong drive to succeed and deliver results. You have a passion for achieving operational success and enjoy creative problem solving.
- U.S. bachelor’s degree or international equivalent is required.
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and other Government regulations and operational requirements. Each US State, and Canada, has its own. We sell to over a dozen States.
- Hands on experience working successfully with Government Contracting Officers.
- 2-4+ years of experience in a legal, business operations, and/or sales support function.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- You have worked as a contract administrator within the software industry supporting clients in the public sector.
- Juggled multiple projects simultaneously while still hitting necessary deadlines.
- Participated in large scale projects and have built strong relationships with business stakeholders and senior leaders
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)