Director, Regional Marketing
Do you enjoy partnering with sales to make an impact at target accounts? Are you tired of running one-size-fits-all programs that struggle to break through the noise? If so, come join the Pega team! The Director Regional Marketing UKI will lead the development and execution of account-based marketing programs aimed at driving engagement and influencing pipeline at target accounts. The role will coordinate a cross-functional set of stakeholders to identify the right objectives and corresponding strategy for each targeted segment, and then assemble the right set of activities needed to achieve success. Regional Marketing Directors are empowered to “own” the Pega experience for accounts in their region, and to ensure that it tells the Pega story in a way that is most relevant to their situation.
In this role, you will
- Create a set of account-based marketing programs that are tailored to segments of both individual organizations, as well as groups of organizations with similar business models and challenges
- Lead a quarterly planning process with sales and industry practice teams to identify the right objectives, strategies and prioritization for marketing to each of the targeted segments
- Coordinate a broad group of channel owners in the assembly of tactics and activities that come together as an integrated marketing program to drive customer engagement
- Partner with sales to arm them with the right message, content and tools needed to activate the program strategy through their own outreach efforts to target accounts
- Analyze programs and organizations in order to actively leverage insights with sales and channel stakeholders to course correct and optimize result
- Be the face of marketing to the field sales teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing
- Collaborate with fellow SRMMs on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve the regional marketing model
- Manage a team of UK based Marketers to deliver maximum benefit to the UKI Sales organization
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
Regional Marketing Directors need to excel at working with a diverse set of functions and levels and leading the group to consensus on a plan that will serve the priorities of the programs for the region. A Regional Marketing Director also needs to be an excellent multi-tasker, able to juggle competing priorities and appropriately manage the expectations of stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ total years of related experience (less with an MBA)
- Prior people management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to navigate a complex org structure to build consensus around ideas and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)