Principal Solutions Engineer - Testing
Pega Field Service team is working on providing a best in class Field Service application for the world’s largest and most complex organizations. Our team works on delivering and supporting some of the most interesting and complex features to provide an end-end solution for managing the entire field service lifecycle. Pega lets us be independent and creative in the way we build software, we return this trust by being accountable for the software we build.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software with its unified low-code technology platform, “Infinity”. Pega is a leader in CRM software space, our goal is to be the #1 CRM SaaS provider in the world. In this role, you will engage deeply in building business test processes and a robust testing infrastructure using your knowledge on the automation frameworks and build comprehensive and well-structured test plans.
- Drive quality in one or more areas in the Pega Platform
- Initiate and manage efforts to improve the quality of the product
- Foster a continuous process improvement environment
- Perform defect & root cause analysis, code quality assessment and other quality analysis
- Collaborate with the Product manager to come up with use cases/test scenarios for the new features being developed at the feature level
- Coach, guide and review test cases/use cases built by the teams to improve coverage and quality of the feature
- Collaborate in a fast-paced Agile environment with development teams and other cross-functional teams
You are a quality assurance engineer who is skilled at coding in Java, using automation technologies and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 6-9 years of prior experience in manual and automation testing, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience writing automation scripts in/using the following: Core Java, Selenium, Eclipse, Android and iOS platforms.
- Good to have prior experience in - Espresso and/or Earl grey, Field Service domain
- Tested functional, robust and scalable software built using Java
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- One of the great places to work in India - https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/100-best-companies.php
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)