Managing Director, Sales
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Managing Director of Sales - Manufacturing/Automotive. As a key contributor to the topline success of Pega you will be a 2nd line manager for a passionate sales team who are supported by pre-sales engineers and an awesome product to achieve success.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and you will help customers realize the benefits. In this role you will showcase the world’s most innovative organizations who have used Pega, to win business from the top Tier 1 Manufacturing/Automotive companies.
- Lead, manage, and motivate a team of sales directors selling into defined target accounts in an assigned vertical business
- Proactively identify key accounts in assigned vertical and evaluate business opportunities to build market share and utilization of services
- Meet or exceed pipeline and bookings metrics by working in the field with your sales team to successfully engage clients and close business
- Monitor and report on a pipeline of sales activity
- Work with Pega’s Partners to generate Pega value propositions
You are a sales leader who is hands on and has successfully led a team of sales directors and sales executives who challenge the norm and influence customers on their digital transformation journey. You’ve successfully led teams in the Manufacturing/Automotive space.
- A high achiever experienced in managing teams selling complex software
- Unwavering focus on our prospects and clients
- An active listener who can hear and understand what is said and not said and comprehend the meaning and intent
- A persuader and influencer, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 5 – 10 + years of experience managing sales leaders and successful quota achievement
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in related industry
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)