Translation Specialist - French
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working and creative candidate to join the Localization team as Localization Specialist - French.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will work closely with the stakeholders like Solutions Consulting Management, Product Owners, Development and Field teams. You will translate different sets of assets (i.e. Products, Data, videos, documents, PowerPoints, etc.) for immediate field use. You would be expected to create and/or work with a French translation glossary and to use them as reference while working on assigned projects.
What You'll Do at Pega:
You will be primarily responsible for localizing (in French) the sales assets needed to compete in a specific geography, across multiple industries (ex. Financial Service, Insurance, Communication etc. You will work as part of larger Localization team and support the regional sales teams with their translation needs. In doing so you will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s overall performance. You will directly work with Sales, Solutions Consulting, Product Owner’s, Development and Field teams to maintain and generate the required assets which will lead to customer success. You will become technically proficient with Pega Platform tools.
Who You Are:
You are fluent in French Language, have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) and have 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience.
What You've Accomplished:
- You have sound knowledge on MS-Office applications (very proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Hands on experience with CAT software (memoq, Trados).
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal stakeholders in a professional and mature manner.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
- Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence.
- Experience managing translation and localization projects from beginning to end.
- Experience in managing the work of external localization suppliers.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)