Lead Business Reporting Analyst
Meet Our Team:
Service Reliability Operations team is part of Service Reliability Team and is involved in managing and maintaining applications hosted on Pega Cloud Services. This team works 24X7 and are situated across the regions. This team works on customers service requests, change requests, infrastructure upgrades and incidents along with problem managements following the process standards.
This team works directly with customers, internal teams and stakeholders to achieve the common goal of customer success.
This team is skilled in AWS Cloud, Linux OS, Middleware, Scripting and Automation, Networking, Java / JEE fundamentals and DevOps Tools and Technologies.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega has enhanced the way customers can manage and use their application. As a Reporting Lead for Cloud Operations you will be responsible for Customer Operations in a fast-paced 24 X 7 service delivery model, to deliver Pega Cloud products and services that meet or exceed advertised customer SLA’s for service availability and mean time to repair based on customer contract commitments. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily tactical operations and the human resource management aspects of your respective service delivery shift.
This position is a critical role with in the Pega Cloud organization and will help continue to drive best practices into the Pega Cloud service offering.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
Serve as a primary point of contact for reporting needs in the Cloud organization.
Key resource to provide the quality assurance of service and ticket status, compliance with process, and identifying up skilling and refreshing training opportunities of the service desk resources.
Who You Are:
You are a member of Service Reliability team who is skilled Cloud, OS, Middleware and DevOps Technologies
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Cloud or Infrastructure Operations domain
- Analytical ability to establish baselines and deviation from baselines in a clear manner
- Delivers incident reports and reports on failures, successes and trends and makes suggestions on continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Measure performance against defined service levels
- Contribute in providing appropriate content for the weekly/monthly/quarterly service report
- Proven ability to solve problems in nonstandard and innovative ways.
- Must have the ability to multi-task on varying complex projects and initiatives
- Experience in both small and large companies is highly desirable.
- Train and mentor engineers
- The successful candidate will be persistent, result oriented, and a self-starter
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Certification on Reporting Tools like Tableau, Clicdata
- Process driven certification like ITIL
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A chance to work in a cloud organization with a very large online presence
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)