Principal Solutions Engineer
As a member of EBS-BOT group, you will be working in one of the most innovative group that leverages features Pega Infinity – Digital Process Automation platform to automate business processes for Business Operations Team. You will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Pega Applications.
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement applications using Pega Infinity platform that empower Business Operations Team.
- This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on – Pega Infinity and Java
- 70% Pega Application Development
- 20% Pega Application Design
- 10% Technical Leadership
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
- Design & Development of highly scalable and performant features using Pega Platform
- Ability to take an ownership of EPICS and sprints and Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to logically identify and analyze/solve problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations.
- Overall experience of 6 to 8 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing the applications using Pega platform.
- Bachelor’s engineering in Computer Science or similar field.
- Have a very good knowledge on Pega platform with minimum CSSA certified.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)