Talent Attraction Consultant, University Relations
Meet our Team:
Pega recognizes how critical recruiting top talent is to our success and we are committed to identifying and attracting the best candidates who can add value to our organization. Our recruitment process focuses on finding smart, highly motivated people who are ready to make a difference. As a key contributor to the University Relations team, you will work closely with Global University Relations Lead, recruiters, and hiring managers from different functional areas to identify, attract, and secure top talent to successfully meet hiring plans, while creating a positive candidate experience throughout the process.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional teams to support Global University recruiting and Intern hiring. As the connection between the candidate and the entire experience, you will help ensure the candidate experience is second to none. This is your chance to help drive Pega forward as we partner with world class organizations.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
Full-Cycle Intern Recruiting
- Screen, interview and manage active candidates for all intern openings in EMEA.
- Act as liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, understand their business need and the ideal candidate; ensuring they are kept up-to-date on the status of openings, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations.
- Professionally manage the candidate disqualification process for candidates who do not move to offer.
- Utilize ATS and team’s trackers to track and manage candidate pipeline.
- Respond to and manage all employee referrals submitted for assigned open positions.
- Partner with HR Compensation, Talent Advisors, and finance, IT and other departments as necessary.
Recruiting Events & Target School Relationship Management
- Implement recruiting strategy including which events the UR team should attend/coordinate each semester. Manage registration, payment, coordination of events. Prepare giveaways and booth materials for each event. Support events via social media advertising. Coordinate event attendees. Run attendee training before events, and manage post-event follow up.
- Partner with representatives at each target school to identify campus recruiting strategy and various ways to build Pega brand on campus.
Intern Program Management & Best Practices
- Coordinate and lead Pega's internship program including: intern manager/mentor training, intern orientation and enablement, professional development seminars, fun & volunteer events, final presentations, and manager/intern evaluations.
- Provide a “best in class” Internship experience.
- Stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with colleagues to contribute to the ongoing enhancement of all aspects of our programs and efforts.
- Support University Relations Lead with projects as it relates to global internship programs and other duties assigned as requested.
Who You Are:
You have a successful track record of bringing talent into a high-growth organization. You can manage multiple requisitions at a time and are comfortable with shifting priorities as business needs change. You develop strong relationships with the business units you support, and you are seen as a trusted advisor in the talent space. You enjoy recruiting on roles that have a specialized skill set and constantly challenge yourself to find new ways of identifying and attracting candidates. You have a focus on candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experienced in full lifecycle of talent attraction and recruitment.
- Knowledge of or prior campus recruiting experience required.
- Direct experience in coordinating/scheduling on-campus programs, branding events, career fairs is preferred.
- Must have capability to represent the company professionally and appropriately internally and externally.
- Ability to travel across EMEA when required to develop and maintain relationships with college/university representatives & student organizations.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with senior level hiring managers.
- Ability to learn and allocate time efficiently; handle multiple deliverables while concurrently managing competing priorities.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Overachieved on hiring targets on a regular basis, while also focusing on bringing in talent that will be a longer term fit with the organization.
- Educated the business partners on appropriate interview processes, offer packages, and market data.
Pega Offers You:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of strong, competitive salary, + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, private medical insurance, and charitable works days.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)