Senior Software Engineer
Multichannel is one of the most exciting offerings of Pega platform. Technology is changing at a rapid pace and Bots, AI and NLP are most sought-after products. We closely work with Decisioning and CRM teams to create a unified Multichannel offering. Our team is truly a cross global one with engineering teams and think tanks located in Hyderabad, Krakow, Waterloo and Cambridge.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and the dynamic Journey teams help in focusing on implementing strategic solutions to real business challenges. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of features designed to enhance the customer experience, improve user productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
Senior Software Engineer position offers ample opportunities to learn, code, design, test and research to shape the future of Multichannel capabilities of Pega platform. In addition, you own functionalities and slowly transition into SME. This position also allows you to research and evaluate text Analytics and messaging capabilities of third-party vendors.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers
You are a good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring come join us in building an application that solves real business problems.
- Strong understanding of Pega 7/8 Technology with design skills
- Passionate about Engineering and building features for customers
- Strong Coding and Problem Solving skills
- Have a working knowledge of (or inclination to learn) data science and machine learning algorithms.
- Familiarity and understanding of the agile development process
- Good Communication Skills
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 4-6 years of development experience
- Preferably a CSSA
- Knowledgeable in Case Management and Integration areas of Pega platform
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Many opportunities for development – an extensive on-boarding training, self-learning initiatives
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Learning opportunities and many more)
- High tech office space with relaxation areas
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)