Lead System Architect
As part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the Lead System Architect provides architecture and design services to clients and ensures delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional specifications.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us ensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable within the context of a client enterprise
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment
- Collaborate and team with clients, partners, and Pega team on client sites with a continuous focus on Customer Success
- Provide support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and engineers.
- 7 years’ experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience leading in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Expertise in a variety of technologies, including WebShere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50-75% of the time
- Achieved a Lead System Architect Certification
- Provided thought leadership to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions
- Provided technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Acted as a coach and mentor to team members
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.