Meet Our Team:
X-Force scrum team involves in developing applications for CRM. This team works on various things like product development, Supporting Sales teams, Innovation, SWAT and contributing to the PRPC platform and Customer service product application development. This requires unique skill sets of deep understanding on Core Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML experience is highly desired and with good domain knowledge.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Senior Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM Business organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as a senior application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry.
The senior solutions engineer also serves as an escalation point for GCS cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support and hotfixes to existing product versions as required.
The senior solutions engineer is required to communicate and share knowledge of the CRM frameworks with peers, GCS and the Pega community at large (through forums like communities).
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Develop world’s best CRM applications.
- Adhere to Pega development Best Practices
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers. Potentially act as a Scrum Master
- Technologies you will work on – Pega, Pega Decisioning, REST Services etc.…
- Able to mentor other junior members in the team
- Take ownership of the components/tasks and make sure they are delivered with great quality
- Exhibit thought leadership and suggest product and process improvements
- Resolve customer issues either by providing technical guidance or issue formal fixes.
Who You Are:
- Ability to take an ownership of EPICS and sprints
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 2-4 years of software development experience by using Core java and UI technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Java Script, CSS, HTML experience is highly desired.
- Should have an experience on Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
- Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and development in PRPC
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Should have ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to deliver World-class software.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)