Manager, Solutions Consulting
As a Manager in the Pega Solutions Consulting team, you will collaborate with and manage a team of Solutions Consultants, while working cross functionally with sales teams, consulting teams, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy into strategic accounts. Our solutions consultants are technically savvy and customer centric.
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps our Enterprise clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
As an active contributor and coach, help the team of Solutions Consultants present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
Work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class demonstrations
Help enterprise clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
Analyse the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how Pega's unique technology can drive meaningful improvements
You have demonstrated experience in a similar role in managing and/or building a team of Solutions Consultants within a growing technology organisation. Throughout your career you have developed the ability to manage complex initiatives, whilst effectively leading people and teams.
- Passionate about people & technology. You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development.
- Someone who loves to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Passion for helping transform the digital landscape of clients
- Managed pre-sales/Solutions Consulting teams and helped them develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered customer focused PoCs and custom demonstrations
- Provided thought leadership in technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience working with leading enterprise technology
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)