Senior Enterprise Architect
At Pega, Enterprise Architects are looked to as thought leaders and trusted advisors by our customers as well as our presales team. What if you could collaborate with talented and passionate individuals to craft innovative digital architectures/solutions and transformational strategies? Are you good at telling stories? … Sounds too good to be true? Come, join Pega! You get all of this (in fact much more) in a single job/role at Pega!
Do you enjoy solving the most complex business problems that organizations face today? Do you believe that the success of a digital transformation sits right between - a) unparalleled customer engagement and b) unprecedented operational efficiency?
What if you could collaborate with talented and passionate individuals to craft innovative digital architecture/solutions and transformational strategies?
- At Pega, Enterprise Architects are looked to as thought leaders and trusted advisors by our customers as well as our presales team.
- An Enterprise Architect is a customer-facing enterprise-wide expert with broad technical and presentation skills, deep industry knowledge, and exceptional business acumen. The Enterprise Architect supports sales and presales teams in developing Pega value propositions that align with our customers’ business strategies on their digital transformation and cloud adoption.
- The Enterprise Architect works closely with the presales team to dive deeper from a single solution approach to an enterprise wide approach. Enterprise Architects are a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, mobile, and analytics.
- Enterprise Architects are expected to have strong sales skills and use proven challenges sales methodology to engage with customers and define their transformation journey along with steps to get there.
- A trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to accelerate their Digital Transformation.
- You have enterprise mindset and can help craft the future state architecture and "tell a story" as to how to get there.
- You are proficient building customer facing Architecture presentations, diagrams, and whitepapers.
- You possess strong presentation and communication skills and communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You have an entrepreneurial, creative and Challenger mindset with a passion for ensuring customer success.
- You have previous experience working in a customer facing Enterprise Architecture role within large organizations.
- You have a broad understanding across various business domains and maintain a broad working knowledge of many technology areas.
- You can proactively develop customer relationships by listening, understanding and anticipating, and then providing solutions to customer needs.
- You are a strong leader capable of representing Pega on governance boards, technical and business design authorities.
- 12+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of software development and enterprise software technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in presales or a customer facing role.
- A broad understanding of, and ability to discuss, modern Enterprise techologies such as low code development platforms, business rules, CRM, case and work management, digital channels (e.g. social, mobile, chatbot, email, voice assistants, etc.), CTI/IVR, analytics, reporting, cloud, Iot, robotic automation, biometrics, blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, web-technologies, content management systems (CMS), virtual environments (VMs), containerization (Kubernetes & Docker), and principals of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, etc.
- Solid understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OpenID, Oauth, RBAC, ABAC, etc.).
- Advanced understanding of integration Technologies and Protocols, (ESB, MOM, Web Services, APIs, HTTP, REST, SOAP, JMS/MQ, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of Enterprise Information Technologies used to host, support, and deploy enterprise class business applications (Application Servers, Load Balancers, Proxies, Databases, Data Warehouses/Marts/Lakes, BPMS, Rules Engines, CEP Engines, Identity Management Systems, Containers, etc.).
- Advanced understanding of contemporary enterprise class software architectures and developments practices (JEE, Frameworks, SOA, Microservices, Agile, DevOps, etc.).
- Familiarity with industry trends and analyst reviews such as Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc.
- Certified System Architect or Pega Certified
- Nice to have any EA certification like TOGAF, Zackman, etc.
- Ability to present and perform product demos to both technical and business audiences.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)