Global Benefits Leader
Meet Our Team:
You will be part of the global Total Rewards team which covers Compensation, Benefits, Global Mobility and Vendor Management. You will work with various global team members within the People organization at Pega on various projects and analysis.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As Global Benefits Leader, you will be responsible for developing our global benefits strategy and manage all benefits plans and policies for each country. Lead Employer of Choice research, design and communications regarding new global initiatives. Research market best practices and stay updated on global benefit changes and priorities. Pega is committed to continuing to be a best place to work for talent, and this role will help provide competitive and comprehensive benefits solutions to attract, retain and develop top talent across the globe.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Design global benefits, retirement and wellness programs that are competitive and comprehensive.
- Work with global brokers and vendors to ensure plans are designed and administered to support our employees and are cost effective.
- Establish credibility as a subject-matter expert, demonstrating a deep understanding of Pega and market best practices with global benefits plans and policies
- Analyze global benefit trends and best practices, report findings and provide recommendations to address business needs.
- Build strong partnerships with the global People Team.
Who You Are:
The right candidate will be a highly motivated leader seeking to grow his/her knowledge of global benefits, enhance his/her research skills, and partner with a global HR team.
What You've Accomplished:
- 12-15 years Benefits experience with significant exposure to global benefits
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information
- Strong management skills and team player
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated evidence of delivering against aggressive targets in a demanding and complex environment
- Results-oriented while navigating rapid change and ambiguity
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to expand global experience and be able to design and implement new programs
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)