Innovation Lead - Business
Meet Our Team:
As a critical member of the Client Innovation team focused on defining the client’s desired business outcomes, you will develop an understanding of how Pega technology will enable digital transformation and creating a compelling business value assessment. The Client Innovation team will empower our clients to understand their desired business outcomes by delivering engagements with a design thinking and business outcomes approach.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will collaborate with Sr. Executives, Directors and subject matter experts across the client to ensure new or existing Pega technology delivers the most important business outcomes.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Create and deliver high-quality Pega Catalyst deliverables across all phases of the sales and potentially services activities
- Lead and manage the client and your colleagues through the business outcomes workshops
- Co-create the business value assessment with your team and the client
- Use your experience and expertise to quickly decipher how each client can achieve their business outcomes with Pega technology
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's technology direction
- Apply design thinking methods to solve complex customer problems with a user-centered approach
- Explore, learn and share various digital transformation methodologies and best practices with clients, partners, and teammates
Who You Are:
You are an intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person can lead group workshop activities in a fun and engaging manner.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 9-12 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
Pega Offers You:
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)