Innovation Lead - Design
Meet The Team:
Pega's Client Innovation team focuses on unveiling the art of the possible with Pega's strategic clients and prospects. Their approach will empower our clients to understand their desired business outcomes and rapidly create supporting business applications in as little as a few days through a workshop-oriented process.
Picture Yourself At Pega:
The Innovation Lead - Design will provide design and user experience thought leadership during client engagements to Sr. Executives and stakeholders. You will act as a champion and evangelist of Pega’s UX and design philosophies including design thinking and influence the client accordingly. Serve as the primary UI build resource within an Innovation Design Group and working closely with client/partner teams to create and develop appropriate user experience deliverables.
What You'll Do At Pega:
- Provide leadership in the area of design, design thinking, UI implementation and overall UX strategy to customers and partners
- Mentor client and Innovation Design Group team members
- Contribute to corporate-wide initiatives to strengthen and further develop Pegasystems’ design culture.
Who You Are:
The successful Innovation Lead - Design will have a firm understanding of the user-centered design process, modern interaction design principles, and a complementary blend of design expertise and hands-on UI development skills. They will have a well-informed opinion of design subject matter and possess the ability to share it eloquently and persuasively.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS Degree and 7 years of experience, or Masters in a related field
- 3 years of experience in a UX leadership position
- Hands-on experience with React, Angular JS, and similar UX/UI frameworks
- Background in interactive design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Understanding of user-centered design philosophies including design thinking
- The ability to articulate the difference between user experience and customer experience
- Knowledge of design systems and low-code approaches to delivering client experiences
- Understanding of customer UX strategy
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)