Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is one of the hot topics in the industry right now. Our team works on integrating Pega robotics with the Pega platform. We ensure that for customers, robotics is not a standalone offering, instead it is properly integrated with their Pega applications. We are part of Information Experience and work along with Integration and Data management to drive customer success by helping them to achieve end-to-end automation, which enables them to get higher and faster ROI.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design and build features which will enhance capabilities of our products and solutions. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged, creative and vibrant team to get your hands-on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems.
Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Ready to learn and explore PRPC Technology. You are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting.
A result oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. He/She is able to make sound decisions and act as a role model for the team.
- 2-4 years of development experience preferably in a product development company
- BE (Computer Engineering) or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of Core Java fundamentals like Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, Generics etc
- Proficiency with OOPs, Java, and XML
- Need to be strong in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Good Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL experience
- Exposure to REST services: both producing and consuming
- Exposure to SOA and JEE enterprise solution implementations
Proficiency in designing and building applications.
Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)