Senior Front-End Developer
Meet Our Team:
Pega provides cutting-edge solutions for some of the world’s largest organizations that solve real business problems within a matter of a few weeks without writing any code. One of the most visible parts of any application is the user interface: it needs to look professional, aligned with the design system, should be responsive, and perform well on all devices. The UI must be accessible and work well on different browsers.
That’s a challenging set of expectations to meet. That’s where you come in.
You will be joining the front-end development group and will build the UI component library using some of the latest technologies and frameworks. You will help deliver the user interface for our suite of CRM applications and will collaborate very closely with our design team to bring our design system to life.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Infinity platform, driving the no-code capabilities that enable our clients to build amazing user interface and rapidly deploy them in a matter of weeks.
This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology and showcase how to use the latest web technology to deliver some easy to use UI components for the Pega Infinity platform and our different applications. This is a unique opportunity to rapidly accelerate your career and interact with senior and executive management at a fast-paced and rapidly growing company.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- You’ll extend our UI library of functional components and layouts and implement some of the UI for our suite of applications.
- Work on a very innovative team that is driving company growth
- Collaborate with the UX design group and other stakeholders to implement the design system into functional components
- Look outward to identify technologies and trends to improve our UI capabilities and keep abreast of latest web and accessibility standards
- Assist with the resolution of urgent UI customer issues
- Participate in building applications for critical opportunities and go live
Who You Are:
You are a front-end developer who is passionate about web technologies and 3rd party frameworks, has a critical eye for detail and is obsessed with delivering ‘consumer-grade’ experiences. You drive towards excellence and demand nothing short of excellence from those around you.
- You’re looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegial and supportive environment
- You are detailed oriented and have a strong visual eye that helps you understand a creative UX design and convert it to actual UI components and pages
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, and cross-functional environment
- You are passionate about design, the latest web technologies and standards and how to build engaging user interfaces
- You understand the importance of delivering high-quality code with excellent code coverage using unit and integration tests
- You are a thought leader who expresses facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner
- You drive to find simple solutions to complex problems
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Minimum of 7+ years working as a front-end developer using the latest web technologies and frameworks
- Highly Proficient in using UI components libraries like Boostrap, Material UI… and able to compare and contrast the underlying technology used by each library
- Highly proficient in implementing responsive and mobile-first user interfaces
- Built complex UI components that deliver an amazing user experience
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, RXJS...
- Experience working with a team in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience with accessibility, cross-browser issues, and security
- Worked closely with UX designers to bring a design system to life
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products in a massive emerging market
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)