Application Support Lead
We are face of Pega. Our aim is to Providing world class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and customers across the globe.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role you will - The Application Support Lead is a key member of the IT Production Support team. You will Lead and execute IT application support and release activities. Envision and support adherence to best practices and standard. Display thought leadership around continuously improving processes and applications. You will provide training and mentorship to other application support Engineers on automation initiatives and collaborate effectively with business users to resolve support issues and improve IT developed business applications.
- Lead and execute IT application support and release activities. Envision and support adherence to best practices and standard
- Evaluate Problems and issues to identify support trends and recommend solutions and workarounds.
- Provide metrics and data to support improvement of applications and processes to senior management.
- Create and maintain knowledgebase of known support issues and resolutions.
- Create and maintain application support service catalogue in coordination with other internal application teams.
- Develop repeatable automated processes for application support and release management.
- Establish SLA's and support processes for each supported application through collaboration with application stakeholders
- Receive, record and prioritize issues reported by end users; escalate via the appropriate channels when necessary
- Liaise between development teams and business users for support and incident requests; record and report bugs and enhancement requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Pega System Architect Certified or Pega Senior system Architect Certified professional is added advantage
- 7+ years of experience supporting enterprise software applications.
- Experience in Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL. Comfortable with using SQL for select and join statements
- Experience in Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL.
- Experience in resolving complicated issues with multiple audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Comfortable with using SQL for select and join statements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting software applications in a mission critical business environment
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and display adaptability.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Global teams engaged in development of mission critical enterprise applications using cutting edge Pega technology.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)