Technical Documentation Specialist - IT
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Pega IT team, you’ll work closely with both development teams and business users to create effective end-user documentation – both online help and more formal documents. You’ll use a variety of collaboration tools to communicate with people around the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You’ll typically juggle multiple projects simultaneously, so the ability to stay organized is essential. And because you’ll be quick-learning content, you must be good at tracking down information independently and very comfortable asking questions.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Create end-user documentation for a variety of internal applications
- Online and print dcumentation
- Big picture verviews, process diagrams as well as more detailed step-by-step instructins
- Variety f business applications for IT, finance, consulting, legal, and other business units
- Create overview and configuration documentation for IT applications and infrastructure
- Complete special projects and other duties as needed
Who You Are:
You’ll have strong experience writing online documentation for both end-users and more technical audiences; can work on multiple projects simultaneously; write clearly and succinctly; and are comfortable in a continuous learning environment.
What You've Accomplished:
- 2-5 years of technical writing experience
- Experience writing both end-user and more technical, non-end-user documentation
(e.g., application configuration instructions; process overviews for auditors)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to present information clearly and succinctly, through writing and graphics
- Ability to learn, work independently and effectively with remote teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Expertise with online authoring applications (e.g., Oxygen) and related tools (e.g., SnagIt, Adobe Acrobat)
- Experience working with individuals and teams across geographies
- Expertise with Visio
- Experience working with software development teams (documenting applications as they are being developed or enhanced)
- Page / graphic design skill
Pega Offers You:
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more).
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours - in a very hi-tech new office with chillout and games rooms!
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)