Senior Enterprise Architect
At Pega, Enterprise Architects are looked to as thought leaders and trusted advisors by our customers as well as our presales team. What if you could collaborate with talented and passionate individuals to craft innovative digital architectures/solutions and transformational strategies? Are you good at telling stories? … Sounds too good to be true? Come, join Pega! You get all of this (in fact much more) in a single job/role at Pega!
Do you enjoy solving the most complex business problems that organizations face today? Do you believe that the success of a digital transformation sits right between - a) unparalleled customer engagement and b) unprecedented operational efficiency?
What if you could collaborate with talented and passionate individuals to craft innovative digital architecture/solutions and transformational strategies?
- At Pega, Enterprise Architects are looked to as thought leaders and trusted advisors by our customers as well as our presales team.
- An Enterprise Architect is a customer-facing enterprise-wide expert with broad technical and presentation skills, deep industry knowledge, and exceptional business acumen. The Enterprise Architect supports sales and presales teams in developing Pega value propositions that align with our customers’ business strategies on their digital transformation and cloud adoption.
- The Enterprise Architect works closely with the presales team to dive deeper from a single solution approach to an enterprise wide approach. Enterprise Architects are a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, mobile, and analytics.
- Enterprise Architects are expected to have strong sales skills and use proven challenges sales methodology to engage with customers and define their transformation journey along with steps to get there.
- A trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to accelerate their Digital Transformation journey.xtensive knowledge of Next Best Action technologies, predictive Analytics and real-time market or solid understanding of similiar marketing automation technologies
- A true asset to business and technological leaders as you help broaden and deepen the knowledge of business and technical architecture across all relevant domains
- Worked closely with account teams (sales and presales) as an EA and SME to progress deals.
- Actively engaged with account executives and solution consultants to develop opportunities for customer-facing enterprise architecture engagementsxcellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations.
- Presented strategic business requirements and current solution landscape to business as well as technical stake-holders and demonstrate how Pega can be a strategic and long-term partner in their digital transformation journey.
- Worked with Solutions Engineering and Solutions Consulting groups to achieve the customer’s architecture and technical goalsomfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree.
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of software development and enterprise software technologies.
- Strong experience in understanding business problems and how to utilize technology to overcome those problems or to meet specific goals.
- 2+ years of enterprise architecture experience with the ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications.
- Advanced understanding of Enterprise Information Technologies used to host, support, and deploy enterprise class business applications (Application Servers, Load Balancers, Proxies, Databases, Data Wharehouses/Marts/Lakes, BPMS, Rules Engines, CEP Engines, Identity Management Systems, Containers, etc.)
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.