Senior Presales Recruiter
As a key contributor to the EMEA Pega Talent Attraction team, you will work closely with the Solutions Consulting business across France, Spain and Italy to identify, attract and secure top talent in the market to come and join #LifeAtPega.
We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive organisation who creates opportunity for everyone to succeed. If being part of a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation excites you and you want to make a difference by attracting and hiring the market’s top talent then we are the place for you.
Partnering with the business to gain a thorough understanding of the ideal candidate:
- Leverage best in class recruitment talent attraction strategies to find top talent in the market across EMEA
- Proactively source candidates through various channels
- Developing and maintaining talent pools for key roles
- Promoting Pega through a variety of Social Media Channels
- Contribute to our Employment Branding strategies both locally and globally
You are a fluent French speaker who is dynamic, resilient and driven talent acquisition attraction specialist, who is motivated by delivering a great outcome and achieving targets.
- 4+ years of experience in full life cycle Recruiting role
- Strong experience with LinkedIn, local job boards and ATS systems
- Evidence of proactive sourcing and talent pooling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong negotiation, communication and problem solving skills
Bilingual French & English (knowledge of Italian & Spanish beneficial but not required)
Bachelor’s degree (not required) or equivalent experience
8+ years of experience in Recruiting role, ideally with a mix of agency and corporate experience
Strong negotiation and communication skills
Strong written skills and the ability to attract passive candidates through effective messaging
The ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with senior level hiring managers and peers
Ability to learn and allocate time efficiently; handle multiple deliverables while concurrently managing competing priorities
Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
A rapidly growing yet well-established business
The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
Highly visible strategic role within recruiting
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)