Principal Software Development Engineer - Test
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the components and services that power Pega Cloud. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Test and measure the quality of highly available and scalable systems running on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
You are a Test Engineer who is skilled in cloud technologies and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 3–6 years of software testing/development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Experience on Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Junit, Cucumber or any similar framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, familiarity with microservices and REST API design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience using the following: Core Java, AWS services (EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB), Docker, engineering tools (Eclipse, Gradle, Jenkins).
- Deploy and test the applications on AWS Cloud.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the team on design aspects.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of application quality and performance.
- Prepare Test Plan documents, execute the test cases and responsible for the Testing process.
- Automation of the test cases for stories developed in the sprint.
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve the tests by exploring the tools and technologies.
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.