Meet Our Team:
Customer Service-Horizontal team is responsible for designing and implementing features on top of Pega Platform while building consumer grade Customer Service application features that can be smoothly uptaken by our internal customers – CS-Verticals; and external customers alike. This team churns out multiple product releases in a year while ensuring we maintain the highest level of product quality and cover multiple scenarios involving Performance, Scalability, HA, Implementation, Security and Accessibility. Some of the recent achievements include building out the entire GDPR (Euro regulation) feature for CS products, building out the new customer acquisition flow and enhancing search for text based channels. High emphasis is given to architechture and designs while also enhacing application maturity.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is a CRM cloud company and Customer Service is one of the best selling products in the CRM area. Per Gartner and Forrester reports, we have been consistently rated very strong in our product offerings and strategy. Pega Customer Service has significantly evolved in the recent areas and caters to some of the most complex to simple use cases that Organizations expect for their CRM operations.
Team Zenith is one of the core teams of Customer Service enabling these capabilities for the product while working very closely with Product Management, Platform development teams building consumer grade application features and maintaining the highest quality for the product.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Techno-functional manager who owns design, development, delivery and support of Industry Applications
- This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through technical leadership in business teams. This person provides thought leadership to fellow team members, builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting applications for the industry.
- Drives best practices among development teams and encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Sets project delivery schedule and ensures on time on budget delivery
- The manager sets goals, drive regular feedback through 1:1 coaching sessions and ensure every team member has a plan for growth and development in place and the plan is executed. React quickly to staff performance or other issues and work with the leadership team to resolve.
Who You Are:
This person will be working with product management to translate the requirements into application features, helping own up the technical and architectural design of solutions, defining the quality and gating criteria of features while taking complete responsibility of the deliverables from the team. Work closely with the team members in mentoring them, helping with technology issues, resolving dependencies and motivating them to excel.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 10 - 12 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large
- scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL)
- Capable of handling team of 5-6 people, aspiring to grow as Manager
- Strong OO experience
- Experience developing or working with CRM applications.
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and development in PRPC
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with business processes in target industry related to key solution areas
- Customer service orientation
- Results oriented focused on delivering results not just activities
- Ability to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Become technically proficient with Pega 7 Platform tools.
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Meet aggressive deadlines and handle the pressure associated with it.
- Adaptable to frequent change.
Pega Offers You:
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)