Account Executive - Telecommunications Carriers
Playing a key role in growing Pega’s business across DACH, you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business within key and strategic accounts of first tier carriers like Vodafone, T Mobile or O2.
Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries and drive business impact for the world’s largest organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, we revolutionise how leading organisations optimise the customer experience and automate operations.
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. You will use Pega’s market leading solutions, to change the way your customers’ businesses work, through means of Digital Transformation.
- Penetrate new organisations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
You are a strong salesperson, committed to improving customer experiences by helping change the way businesses engage with their customers. You must be able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value instead of resolving tension in the relationship.
- ideally a BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of Enterprise software sales
- Experience selling into large carriers like Vodafone, T Mobile or O2
- Strong knowledge of CRM, BPM, and/or Case Management preferred
- Ability to learn and understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems design
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Outstanding business acumen: defined as an intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company makes money and is critical to effective strategy execution
- Successful in Software Solution Sales or Services Sales to large enterprise customers with regular quota attainment
- Being able to articulate solutions to a partner network, and using them to help drive new business
- Worked in sales teams with multiple stakeholders involved, working collaboratively to complete a task
- Uncapped commissions and achievable sales accelerators
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.