Senior Software Engineer - Testing
CRMFS (Customer Relationship management for Financial Services) involves developing applications on top of the CRMà PRPC platform in the financial services Domain. This team includes different subgroups like Avengers (CSFS - > Customer service for Financial Services), Spearhead (PMFS -> Pega Marketing for Financial Services), Composers (Sales Automation for Financial Services)
This team works on various things like product development, Supporting Sales teams, Innovation, SWAT and contributing to the PRPC platform and CRM development. This requires unique skill sets of deep understanding on Core Java, Pega and with good Automation knowledge
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us in
Reviewing requirements, specifications and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Will be responsible for Quality in a scrum team.
- Continuous Monitoring on Devops, CI and CTO pipelines
- Producing and reporting the quality status to various stakeholders on the release
- Collaborate with other scrum teams on the need basis.
- Continuously innovate on the automation tools which will increase the productivity of the scrum teams
You are Quality Assurance Engineer with enriched experience in Selenium Automation, Devops, and Manual Testing
- 4-6 years of software QA experience and good experience on selenium automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Should have an experience on Selenium automation, Devops & Manual Testing
- Should have ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and reporting the Quality issues
- Core Java Development, Automation, Agile methodologies
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to Quality goals to deliver Worl-class software
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)