Sr. Director, Technical Account Management
As a key leader to a regional team of Service Assurance Advisors (SAA’s) who have the goal of driving technical problem resolution and enhancing client satisfaction levels, you will provide vision, guidance, and technical oversight. Reporting directly to the VP, Service Assurance, you will play an integral part in leading and driving overall client success.
In this recently created role you will have the opportunity to shape and develop a team of experienced technical and Pega Solution Architects with new hires. This is the opportunity to truly impact the future of Pega as we transition to an As a Service organization.
- Lead a team focused on guiding and advising our clients on all manner of technical tasks. This includes the most complex challenges, including implementations of 1 to 1 marketing solutions for the largest banks and telecommunication organizations in the globe, upgrades, migrations to Cloud and some reactive management of technical situations
- Review the SAA’s portfolios of clients encountering technical service issues, to ensure a high level of satisfaction with Pega services is achieved
- Drive process and improvements aligned with clients’ requirements to ensure clients’ success criteria are met
- Partner with the various functions including Customer Success Management, Global Customer Support, Product Management and Engineering to share and drive client feedback and product improvements
- 10 years leadership experience in a related capacity such as consulting, technical account management or software support
- Proven track record of leading a team to effectively ensure the resolution of complex technical issues to drive client satisfaction
- Understanding of Cloud services and experience working within a global SaaS or PaaS organization
- Expert oral and written communication skills, leadership and poise in pressurized situations
- The ability to travel nationally up to 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A history of developing a deep technical knowledge of products and services to understand how they help clients achieve business benefits
- A track record of using relevant metrics and process improvements to drive process and organizational improvement
- Have built out and mentored technical teams within a high growth organization
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)