Principal Solutions Engineer - EBS IT
Meet Our Team:
As an integral member of our Enterprise Services and Architecture team, you will be leading and developing the DevOps program. You will be part of building a team of individuals which will be comprised of DevOps Engineers, Test Automation Engineers and Cloud architects. You will be responsible for the entire DevOps program and its day to day operations.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us utilize our own world class solutions to innovate and build a robust and scalable DeOps program. You will have an opportunity to influence how Pega’s IT department runs its DevOps program.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Provide DevOps thought leadership and mentoring in both advisory and delivery contexts, focusing on continuous improvements and continuous delivery approach.
- Lead technical teams in deployment and configuration management, release management, and test automation.
- Act as liaison between IT service groups, Development teams and engineering to validate product. Advise on design and delivery practices, and a clear view of roles and responsibilities across the Deployment Pipeline.
- Apply DevOps thinking - i.e. bring development and IT ops processes, people and tools closer together - in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions to our clients.
Who You Are:
- You are an enthusiastic person who encourages and helps others while working towards a common goal. You enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a zest for life. You can work independently, and you are not afraid to take chances.
- You possess previous architecture or technical team lead experience, preferably fulfilling an infrastructure or environments management role on a major systems delivery solution.
- You have experience with the agile development methodology for translating business needs to technical requirements.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps tools and management systems.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Have 4+ years of DevOps work or experience in a real time operational processing environment
- Led formal or informal DevOps programs and / or initiatives
- Experience in automation frameworks (i.e. Puppet, Cucumber)
- Experience working in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Expertise in Linux and scripting languages such as Python
- Familiarity with Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration tools.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)