Senior Solutions Engineer
Meet Our Team:
CRMFS (Customer Relationship management for Financial Services) involves developing applications on top of the PRPC platform in the financial services Domain. This team includes different subgroups like Avengers (CSFS: Customer service for Financial Services), Spearhead (PMFS: Pega Marketing for Financial Services), Composers (Sales Automation for Financial Services). This team works on various things like product development, Supporting Sales teams, Innovation, SWAT and contributing to the PRPC platform and CRM development. This requires unique skill sets of deep understanding on Core Java, Pega and with good domain knowledge
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement new enhancements for the applications
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Develop world’s best CRM applications in Financial Services Domain
- Adhere to Pega development Best Practices
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on – Pega, Pega Decisioning, REST Services etc.
Who You Are:
- Ability to take an ownership of EPICS and sprints
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 4-6 years of software development experience by using Core java and UI technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Should have an experience on Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Should have ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to deliver World-class software
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.