Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega APAC System Architecture team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega’s products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Partner with our world leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilise your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Mentor and train our clients in Pega technology
- Leveraging your Thought Leadership skills, you’ll engage, educate and enable your clients’ resources on Industry and Pega Best Practices.
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client’s expectations.
Who You Are:
You are a System Architect who is skilled in BPM and/or CRM implementations who has experience working in an Agile environment with enterprise customers.
- 2+ years of BPM and/or CRM systems implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong experience with Object Oriented programming, ideally Java
- Experience with the Agile delivery methodology
- Experience working with Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Designed, Architect and built robust and scalable BPM and/or CRM systems
- You have been a technical figure on multiple implementations
- You have had experience of interfacing with customers and partners in order to gather requirements and design a solution based on these requirements
- You have seen multiple projects through from project kick-off to go-live
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)