Senior Technical Documentation Specialist
Pega’s Technical Documentation Team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Technical Writer to help us set a new vision for world-class content and documentation development. This position will be accountable for user and developer content development, milestone reporting, delivery of high-quality documentation, and successful customer enablement results.
He or she will build strong relationships working collaboratively with the Technical Documentation management team, the global Technical Documentation team, and Product Owners to create new ways of developing and delivering best-in-class content that users want to engage with.
A Subject-Matter Expert for Pega technology, this role will write technical documentation to enable Pega users to solve critical business problems via our software. This content, in the form of online help, knowledgebase articles, and user’s guides, addresses the needs of the multiple audiences, including business users and technical implementers. This position will work with stakeholders across the organization to write effective, use-case based content.
- Design and implement comprehensive documentation solutions to support product releases
- Provide thought-leadership on the design and implementation of technical documentation solutions
- Evaluate Pega software products and provide feedback to improve internal functions and usability
- Become well-versed in the architecture, design, and implementation features of Pega software products
- Identify and make recommendations for process and tool improvements that increase the efficiency and productivity of the technical documentation team
An intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills. This individual has proven experience in documenting complex software products and the ability to organize and present a range of technical material to a variety of audiences.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- An avid focus on achieving outcomes with an excellent attention to detail
- First-rate time management and organization skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate effectively
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customer’s perspective
- Experience creating outstanding user-focused documentation
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst-acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A collegial and friendly team environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)