Senior Client Lifecycle Management Solution Consultant
As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy for Pega's Customer-Onboarding solution within the Financial Services domain.
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
- Present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
- Work closely with the EMEA wide Financial Services sales team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Help enterprise clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
- Analyze the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how Pega's unique technology can drive meaningful improvements
- Passionate about people & technology! You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting or technical enablement.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the communication skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs (business and IT)
- Experienced in software development and architecture, project management, requirements engineering, product management and solution architecture
- Familiarity with Customer-Onboarding solutions and knowledge of banking regulations including KYC/AML
- Worked with sales personnel to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- 8+ years of experience developing solutions and selling enterprise software solutions to the most complex Financial Service companies
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)