As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy. Our solutions consultants are technically savvy and customer centric!
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams, inspiring our top organizations on the “art of the possible”, articulating what the CLM application means in practical sense and how it can be leveraged to achieve their vision and strategic objectives in Client Onboarding
- Lead and evangelise optimal use of the application of areas such as AML, KYC Compliance, Onboarding, Data Management and Client Journeys to maximise effectiveness of the CLM application
- Become the face of Pega who will evangelize the entire community: speaking to the press and industry summits, tradeshows, roundtables, discussion groups and other events, making a memorable impact
- Engage with our top organizations and in the largest deals, converting them into Pega advocates and Ambassadors, who will spread the word within and beyond their organizations
- Deliver inspirational presentations and storytelling to top leading organizations and at all levels, including C-level and board members
- Build outstanding sales and marketing assets (presentations, videos, whitepapers, newsletters, webinars, battle cards etc..), the ammunitions sales need and will use to turn leads into sales
- Evangelize internally and partners, fostering a constantly growing community of Pega Ambassadors
- The role requires thorough knowledge of AML, KYC Compliance, Client Onboarding, Risk & Compliance processing in global Financial Services organisations.
- The role requires outstanding communication skills whose mission is to engage, inspire and mobilize our top client organizations and staff into becoming passionate about Pega’s strategic products
- You will have great interpersonal skills, and will create innovative ways to inspire customers and partners, and be able to articulate the strategic “why & how” in a constant stream of communications, written and verbal, engaging and influencing at all levels within our top client organizations, including C-Level stakeholders and board members
- You will play a pivotal role in evolving a corporate Ambassador culture, inspiring passion in employees and customers.
- Solid experience working with complex transformative enterprise software solutions within major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
- Experience with designing, implementing, selling and/or marketing software in the Client Onboarding, Risk & Compliance areas
- Excellent presentation, demonstration, and inter-personal communication skills; experienced speaker at company events
- Solid written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Ability to challenge and create constructive tension with customers
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Transformation agenda
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Experienced in utilization of recognized sales methodologies (Solutions Selling, Powerbase Selling, The Complex Sale, Challenger etc.)
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)