Senior Business Architect - KYC CLM
Meet The Team:
Pega's post-sale engagement team implements our industry-leading technology at the world's leading enterprises. Pega is transforming financial services with digital KYC CLM policy requirements supporting the regulatory needs across multiple jurisdictions and business lines.
Picture Yourself At Pega:
A partner with the customer and the technical teams, this consultative role aligns strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives and the related systems that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Senior Business Architect works with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
What You'll Do At Pega:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high-quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Smart BPM Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry-standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners, and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business groups
- Be a thought-leader helping to solve complex business, operational and regulatory issues including KYC and Onboarding
Who You Are:
An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on the definition and implementation of business process changes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design, and development of enterprise application systems
- Proven experience working with a leading bank or consulting firm within Financial Services, in the area of Client Onboarding, Regulatory Compliance (including AML/KYC), or Client Lifecycle Management with a focus on delivering technology solutions to drive efficiencies and solve key client challenges for onboarding, review and remediation, AML/KYC, CDD/EDD and related topics.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)