Transformation Lead - Design
Meet The Team:
Pega's Client Innovation team focuses on unveiling the art of the possible with Pega's strategic clients and prospects. Their approach will empower our clients to understand their desired business outcomes and rapidly create supporting business applications in as little as a few days through a workshop-oriented process.
Picture Yourself At Pega:
As part of Pegasystems’ Client Innovation organization, the Transformation Lead - Business will rapidly capture business requirements for solution prototypes, create problem statements, showcase ROI, and understand clients and prospects key challenges and opportunities.
What You'll Do At Pega:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high-quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Smart BPM Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry-standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners, and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business
An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on the definition and implementation of business process changes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 9-12 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.