Transformation Lead - Technical
Meet Our Team:
Pega's Client Innovation team focuses on unveiling the art of the possible with Pega's strategic clients and prospects. Their approach will empower our clients to understand their desired business outcomes and rapidly create supporting business applications in as little as a few days through a workshop-oriented process.
Picture Yourself At Pega:
As part of the Client Innovation team, the Transformation Lead - Technical will build compelling solution prototypes that showcase the power and ease of working with Pega's solutions.
What You'll Do At Pega:
- Define the best approach to create compelling solution prototypes
- Possess the hands-on skills in Pega Infinity Platform, HTML, Java and other supporting technologies to build working prototypes in 1-day to 1-week.
- Ensure delivered prototypes meet or exceed the client’s vision
- Understand and evangelize Pega’s technology differentiators to clients in a persuasive and compelling manner
- Present to senior management levels on the product, technical and capabilities, and architectural recommendations
- Demonstrate forward-thinking and form recommendations to uniquely apply Pega and non-Pega technology to solve critical business problems.
- Play a key role in Innovation Sprints and other design thinking activities along with the Transformation Lead - Design
Who You Are:
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all aspects of design and innovation.
What You've Accomplished:
- 7 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 4 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Expertise in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business-centric and process-based applications
- Expertise in a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL
- Ideally, the candidate has passed the Pega Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) exam
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- Ability to travel nationwide to client sites up to 75% of the time
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)