Cloud Development Engineer
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Pega Application to support Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the application components and services that power Pega Cloud self-service.
- This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Support the development of Infrastructure as a Service, leveraging CloudFormation, Ansible, and Python
- Contribute to AWS Service Integrations using Lambda
- Build product that can be easily consumed in a CI/CD model. Tested within minutes, and always shippable.
- Work within an Agile framework
Who You Are:
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
- Design & Development of highly scalable and performant features using Pega Platform
- Have a very good knowledge on Pega platform with minimum CSSA certified
- Ability to take an ownership of EPICS and sprints
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts & Core Java
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Experience in AWS is preferred
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
- Good to have skills: Core Java, AWS services (EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB), Docker, engineering tools (Eclipse, Gradle, Jenkins).
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Overall experience of 2-4 years’ experience in developing the applications using Pega platform, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, familiarity with microservices and REST API design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)