Robotics & AI Senior Solutions Consultant
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting team (A/I and Robotics focused) you will collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to help drive and ensure the successful execution of worldwide Artificial Intelligence and Robotics solutions for enterprise customers while working with Pega sales and solutions consulting organizations and with partners to drive A/I and Robotics solutions and transformational strategies and outcomes. The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and partners and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Propose decision management solutions to meet clients’ needs and serve as the product expert to prospective clients.
- Present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
- Work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Help enterprise clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
- Analyze the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how Pega's unique technology can drive meaningful improvements
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how clients can maximize their license to drive business benefits.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people and technology
- You are an expert in conveying the value proposition of software to technical executives at some of North Americas most reputable companies
- You have technical/business experience in client facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development
- You have a dynamic personality and have the passion to suceed within a highly demanding and challenging environment
- Someone who loves to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Object-Oriented/Solution Architecture experience
- Passion for helping transform the digital landscape of clients accross all industry verticals / buiness lines.
- Demonstrated consultative skills
What You've Accomplished:
- 10+ years’ selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
- Worked with sales personnel to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations
- Provided thought leadership in technology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Confident evangelist to both internal and external (clients, partners & media) audiences
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)