Director, Customer Service, CRM
Meet Our Team:
Pega Customer Service is the premier customer service application that predicts and manages today’s customer journey on a global scale. Part of Pega’s CRM Suite, this product can help our customers in anticipating what’s right for their end-customers, connect end-customers to the right people and systems, manage complexity and evolve. This team churns out multiple product releases in a year while ensuring we maintain the highest level of product quality factoring in performance, scalability, high availability, implementation experience, security and accessibility.
This is a team of 10 enthusiastic scrum teams comprising of technical managers, developers, test engineers, business process developers, architects and product managers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is a CRM cloud company and Pega Customer Service is one of the best-selling products in this area. As per Gartner and Forrester reports, we have been consistently rated as a leader in our product offering and strategy.
- As a key leader of one of the most important products, you will provide leadership, vision, guidance, and technical oversight.
- This is your chance to work on cutting-edge technology, solving urgent, pervasive problems for some of the world’s most recognized and valued brands
- You will have the opportunity to shape and develop various experienced Leaders, Managers, Product Managers, Quality Leads and Architects
- This is the opportunity to truly impact the future of Pega as we transition to an As a Service organization.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- In this role, you’ll help us lead the definition, delivery and quality of next generation of Pega’s Customer Service product
- As a thought leader, you will provide creative leadership to the team and best represent India based teams to global stakeholders
- Partner with the various functions including Platform Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Global Customer Support, Industry Applications to share and drive client feedback and product improvements
- Drive excellence in product architecture, design, development, Product management, innovation, performance and scalability
- Build scalable processes for efficiency, improve transparency, and effective allocation of time and resources.
- Lead strong group of existing leaders who are extremely focused and passionate about their work.
- Build world class teams and groom the next generation of leaders to take on bigger challenges.
- Ability to listen, communicate and motivate teams
- Communicate with executive-level stakeholders, identify dependencies and manage escalations
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced leader and industry expert, bringing in-depth knowledge of CRM - Service
- Should have around 17+ years of Industry experience with at least 4-5 years of experience in Developing/ Heading CRM - Service Applications
- You have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and top-tier thought leader
- You are a very collaborative and driven person with the ability to “make things happen”. At the same time, you are a deeply technical person, willing to get your hands dirty in the code if the need arises
- A self-driven, thought leader, technically focused, with excellent record of accomplishment of implementing transformation programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Empathetic and passionate about your products and customers/end-users
- An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of customers and decision makers
- B.E / B.Tech from a reputed Institution preferred
What You've Accomplished:
- You could successfully create transformational impact on business by your leadership, thought process and innovation
- You have built world class applications on the cloud factoring in re-usability of code, scalability, responsiveness
- Built world class teams driving key strategic programs and deliver successful outcomes
- Built multiple business relations with internal and external customers
- A track record of using relevant metrics and process improvements to drive process and organizational improvement
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner, Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.