Senior Solutions Consultant - Customer Service
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting team you will help drive worldwide Customer Service focused solutions for enterprise customers while working with Pega sales and solutions consulting organizations and with partners to drive Decisioning & Marketing outcomes. The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and partners and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic customer service applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Deliver thought leadership to multinational organizations across North America at all levels of stakeholder engagement.
- Help our customers understand the size and complexity of the challenges they face today but more importantly help them with a compelling solution to realize the value in facing those challenges.
- Work with our customers and target customers across the life span of their journey with Pega to ensure each customer is highly successful in their Pega implementation.
- Work with customers to avoid common business change challenges and ensure they utilize the business change capabilities in the Pega solution.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
As a trusted advisor to both internal and external clients the successful candidate will be able to work closely with in multiple concurrent teams. They must be comfortable in diving deeply into the detail on a client opportunity and then feel comfortable moving onto the next client opportunity rapidly, which requires the ability to understand the value that the Business Consultant role delivers to the target account teams and ensure that they deliver that specific value in as many opportunities as possible.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Service CRM
- Thorough knowledge of common business tools, business terminology, typical challenges and opportunities at a horizontal level for customer service
- Ability to define optimal business process using a range of technology
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities
- Ability to define customer challenges and opportunities
- Ability to define a robust and defendable business value calculation
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 10+ years of selling complex enterprise software solutions to enterprise organizations and / or equivalent in a contact center / customer service / call center operations environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within blue-chip organizations
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth, and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Confident evangelist to both internal and external (clients, partners, and media) audiences
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)