Design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance to some of the world’s leading organizations on all project assignments. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. This role requires weekly travel.
In this role, you will:
• Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.) • Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction in the pursuit of Pega best practices • Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations • Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology • Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
▪ A rapidly growing yet well-established business ▪ The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients ▪ Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market ▪ Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills ▪ The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with a diverse group of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
▪ Good experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of largescale Java centric enterprise application systems
▪ Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities ▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate ▪ Willingness to go the extra mile ▪ Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results ▪ A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example ▪ Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers ▪ Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders ▪ Capacity to work in teams as well as alone ▪ Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)