Meet Our Team:
Become part of our growing Scrum Master team where you will partner with Product Development, Release Management and Software Development teams.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this Scrum Master position you will be engaged in teaching Scrum and other agile and lean methodologies focused on promoting high quality, rational management of scope and focus on delivering the highest possible value to our customers. You will act as a galvanizing force within the wider Pega Scrum community in terms of building and sharing agile knowledge across the company.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Coach and guide 2 Scrum teams with a focus on ensuring the teams meet their product deliverables within the agile mindset.
- Contribute, as an active and engaged member, to the broader Pega Technology Global Scrum Master Community.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
Who You Are:
You are someone who leads by example and has the skill to bring out the best in team members. You are not afraid to deal with conflicts and are an experienced facilitator and negotiator. Someone who is able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical, and can work independently as well as collaboratively – with minimal direction.
- Act as a role model – lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
- Assertive – ensure agile/scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, and to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situationally aware – be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise.
- Enthusiastic – highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Continuously improvement - continually be growing one’s craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team.
- Attitude of empowerment - lead a team to self-organization.
- Attitude of transparency - desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Min. 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment, preferably in the role of Scrum Master or alike.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM or PSM I).
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Effectively using visualization tools and other techniques that help team in building trust, self-organization and focus on delivering value.
Pega Offers You:
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- Many opportunities for development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more).
- High tech new office with relaxation area and games rooms!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)