Senior Prototype Engineer
Meet Our Team:
As a pivotal member of the Product organization, you will design and develop world-class prototypes that help drive Pega’s sales and differentiate our solutions from our competitors. You will collaborate with pre-sales Solutions Consultants to customize and extend existing proof of concepts, build and maintain reusable assets shared globally and work with Product Managers, Product Engineers, Professional Services and clients to influence the direction of the product.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Partnering with sales teams, you will provide cutting edge prototypes and proof concepts that will challenge your technical expertise as you propose solutions to complex customer challenges using Pega technology.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Participate in the design and development of Proofs of Concept, customer pilots and customer demonstrations both on and off-site
- Provide technical expertise that focuses on success criteria and product differentiators
- Collaborate closely with other Solutions Engineers, the Enterprise Architecture group, Product Management, Marketing and Professional Services as well as product engineers and others to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Become an acknowledged go-to expert in specific areas of the platform. Actively contribute to community around that topic within the Solutions Consulting organization
- Create technical how-to documents and guidelines for others to learn and reuse
- Identification of the product gaps and provide appropriate feedback to respective teams.
- Support the development of innovative new features and visionary demos for reuse across the sales organization
Who You Are:
You are a driven, self-reliant individual with keen attention to detail who is eager to lead and work within a team. You know the right questions to ask and aren’t afraid to ask for help when needed.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Proven experience in analysis, design, development and application deployment for enterprise level application
- Proficient in an object-oriented language such as Java, C++ or C#
- Project Management abilities
- The ability to travel 10-20%
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)