Associate System Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Consulting organisation, you will work closely with our enterprise customers and strategic partners to architect, design and build enterprise applications on top of the Pega platform in order to enhance the way our clients manage the relationships with their customers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role you will have the opportunity to work from the offices of businesses such as ING, Rabobank and Transavia. You will be responsible for delivering the very best of Pega’s functionality for key business areas such as Operations, Sales, Marketing & Customer Service.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
Who You Are:
You are a recent University graduate, or someone who is starting their career in the software engineering or technical consultancy world who wants to develop their knowledge in this space by working with a market leading software vendor.
- University degree in Computer Science, or similar
- Strong experience with Object Oriented programming, ideally Java
- Knowledge of the Agile delivery methodology
- Ambition to travel inside and outside of the Netherlands
What You've Accomplished:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Programming projects at University, ideally using Java
- Self-learning about new and existing trends in the IT market
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)