Senior Experience Designer, Consulting
Meet Our Team:
As a key part of the post-sale engagement team, you will be responsible for developing the implementation design and prototypes for Pega’s UI projects. You will also interact with customer audiences and collaborate to build the appropriate and successful User Experience vision.
You will provide architecture and design services to clients and ensure delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional requirements. You will also provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to Global Customer Support and Product Engineering teams.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In an enterprise world filled with poor design, we’re looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! Working with diverse teams you will provide user experience leadership and Pega-specific user interface design guidance on multiple implementation projects. Project leadership activities include crafting and executing a UX project plan and working closely with client/partner delivery teams to build and develop appropriate deliverables.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Apply modern and groundbreaking user interface design principals
- Develop implementation design and prototypes for Pega UI projects in a customer project context
- Develop comprehensive UI wireframes with Pega tools
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- 50 – 75% - travel to and work on client/other sites
Who You Are:
You are a technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT. Success in this position requires a firm grasp of the user-centered design process, modern interaction design practices and a complementary blend of design expertise and hands-on UI development skill.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BA/BS Degree and 5 years of experience
- Background in information systems, web development, interactive design, human factors, human-computer interaction, product design, or related field
- Experience consulting and acting as a UX advocate for internal and/or client-facing teams
Pega Offers You:
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)