Presales Enterprise Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega UK Solution Consultant team, you will work with a passionate presales team throughout the life cycle of the sales campaign to support a range of pre-sales activities to help pave the way for customer’s to achieve their architecture and technical goals.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will assist the Sales team with Pega Sales deals – including understanding customer needs, performing solution architecture matching, and teaming up with partners - to support campaigns with technical resources.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Propose technical and business solutions in support of sales campaigns and serve as the domain expert of proposed solutions to prospective clients
- Present strategic business requirements and current solution landscape to C-level technical stake-holders, proposing compelling solutions that enhance value from a customer perspective
- Work with Solutions Engineering and Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting groups to achieve the customer’s architecture and technical goals
- Identify key business drivers, technology drivers, and gaps. Develop conceptual system designs and evaluate long-term implications
Who You Are:
You are an expert in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of software development and enterprise software technologies. You have experience developing applications, in application and database design as well as large-scale, distributed systems design. You thoroughly understand business problems and how to utilize technology to overcome those problems or to meet specific goals.
- BS/BA degree
- Prior technical experience preferred
- 7+ years of enterprise architecture experience
- Advanced understanding of Enterprise Information Technologies used to host, support, and deploy enterprise class business applications (Application Servers, Load Balancers, Proxies, Databases, Data Warehouses/Marts/Lakes, BPMS, Rules Engines, CEP Engines, Identity Management Systems, Containers, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of contemporary enterprise class software architectures and development practices (JEE, Frameworks, SOA, Microservices, Agile, DevOps, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of Integration Technologies and Protocols (ESB, MOM, Web Services, APIs, HTTP, REST, SOAP, JMS/MQ, etc.)
- Solid understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OpenID, OAuth, RBAC, ABAC, etc.)
- Proficiency in one or more contemporary programming language (Java preferred)
- Ability to present and perform product demos to both technical and C Level audiences
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly to create technical briefs and white papers
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
What You've Accomplished:
- Present and perform product demos to both technical and C Level audiences
- Develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.