Meet Our Team:
At Pega, we’re changing the way healthcare agencies build software; helping them to quickly create efficient solutions that their staff and citizen clients love. As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy. Our solutions consultants are technically savvy and customer centric!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We’re seeking technical thought leaders, who have a passion for showing our customers a better way to solve their technical problems, to become key members of our successful team. Pega Solutions Consultants are the technical leaders of our sales organization that dive hands-on into new technologies.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
- Work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Help enterprise clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
- Analyze the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how Pega's unique technology can drive meaningful improvements
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people & technology! You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development.
- Someone who loves to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Passion for helping transform the digital landscape of large entities
- Object-Oriented/Solution Architecture experience
What You've Accomplished:
- Worked with sales personnel to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations
- Provided thought leadership in technology
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)