Principal Software Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Join a team-oriented and collaborative environment, where you will work with cutting-edge technology to develop platform enabling software to support massively scaled test automation, cloud-based provisioning, and infrastructure automation. The primary focus will be to enable Pega’s platform developers with best in class tools and services by leveraging state of the art infrastructure.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. You’ll help us design, develop, implement, and test the next generation of Pega’s Platform. This is your chance to be a technical thought-leader in an enterprise companies transition to SaaS.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop and maintain the integration capabilities of the Pega application development platform
- Contribute productively to a fast-paced agile/scrum software development team
- Collaborate with the product management team and other stakeholders to translate feature requirements into software deliverables
- Provide subject matter expertise to Pega’s global support organization and internal application development teams
- Continuously improve, refine, and refactor the code base and configuration toolsPega Offers:A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Best-of-breed software development methodologies and practices
- Exposure to cutting-edge integration technologies and standards
Who You Are:
You are an inventive, passionate and self-motivated team player who can drive issues and projects to closure in a fast-paced, globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment.
What You've Accomplished:
- 8+ years of production software development experience, primarily in Java
- Team-oriented development background, with a willingness to express opinions
- Exposure to web service protocols (SOAP/REST) and data formats (XML/JSON)
- Knowledge of pipeline development technologies (Git/Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar, jUnit)
- Proficiency in two or more of the following areas:
- Containers and application servers (WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Glassfish)
- IPaaS or ESB’s (MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO, WSO2, WebMethods)
- Messaging middleware (JMS/MQ, ActiveMQ, SonicMQ)
- Internet security protocols (SSL/TLS, SSO, SAML, OAuth)
- Web service stacks (Axis2, CXF, Metro)
- RESTful API’s (AWS, Google Apps, Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Box)
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)